10 Years Vienna Symphonic Library Celebration!
Join the party and benefit on:
* lower prices on most of the DVD collections as well as on
* new product bundles at major discounts!
The big Vienna Instruments DVD Collections are the most powerful sample-based orchestral virtual instruments ever created. The collections, organized in instrument-categories offer the most complete playing techniques and articulations of all instruments, enabling you to create sonic results of the highest caliber and utmost authenticity.
This Collection owes its two instruments to the use of two harps in orchestral music of the mid 19th century. Harp 1 is played by Ruth Rojahn, harpist of the Hofer Symphoniker and internationally successful soloist. Apart from single notes in various playing styles the first harp offers an enormous wealth of glissandos, which now in Vienna Instruments are particularly brilliant and easy to use. The controller structure allows for extremely flexible and quick access – the user can switch between ranges, different tempos, up and down movements, and different scales in real-time while playing. Now you can access all Dimensions at the same time! The first harp’s spectrum is rounded out by a wide range of arpeggios which were not available until now.
The second harp, played by Julia Reth, contains an even larger number of single notes, also offering playing styles like damped, fingernail playing, and pedal glissandos. A lovely ethereal effect is created by the bisbigliando variations, the whispering of tender tremolos on two strings playing the same note.
• Normal, secco, près-de-la-table, fingernail playing, secco, harmonics, bisbigliando, pedal glissandos
• Major and harmonic minor full-scale
• Melodic minor, diminished, pentatonic
• Whole tone scale
• Slow, medium, fast
• One, three, and 5 octaves, single and multiple cross glissandos
• Fast fortissimo glissandos spanning 1 octave
• Major, minor, diminished, augmented
• Three and four notes
• Slow, medium, fast
- The Extended Library upgrade requires the registered Standard Library and offers more articulations and a significant enhanced sample content.
* Please notice: The "Extended Library Upgrade" requires the registered "Standard Library" (Virtual Instrument incl. Player) and offers more articulations and a significant enhanced sample content.
"Standard Library" plus "Extended Library Upgrade" result in a "Full Version"
* Intel/AMD with Windows XP/VISTA/7 32Bit and 64Bit versions (Core 2 Duo/Xeon recommended)
* G4 (G5 or Intel Core 2 Duo/Xeon recommended) with Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
* 1 GB RAM (2 GB or more recommended)
* Fast separate hard drive with space according to your purchased libraries
* ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device or other Syncrosoft eLicenser)
* DVD drive for installation
* Vienna Ensemble host software or other VST (OS X, Windows XP/Vista), AU (OS X) or RTAS (OS X) compatible host - also works stand-alone
* Up-to-Date eLicense Control Center (the latest available version from www.elicenser.net is highly recommended)
* 88 key master keyboard (highly recommended)
Vienna Instruments require the ViennaKey!
This USB protection device by eLicenser (formerly Syncrosoft) is not included in the box of any collection, it is a separate item you have to get additionally. So you’ll have to order at least one ViennaKey with your first purchase. It will be put inside the shopping basket automatically but can be deleted if not required. Customers who order the complete SYMPHONIC CUBE will get one ViennaKey for free (not shown in the basket). If you already own another eLicenser USB protection device (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia), you can use it for the VIENNA INSTRUMENTS, too. Each dongle can store up to 100 product licenses.
Additionally an internet connection on any computer is required to authorize a VSL product.
For more information, please visit this products webpage