The MA-200 is a large diaphragm, vacuum tube condenser microphone with a fixed cardioid pattern. The most recent in a lineage of successful microphone designs by David Royer, the MA-200 gives warm, full-bodied reproductions of vocals and instruments, with none of the shrillness and high frequency distortion artifacts that are often encountered with modern condenser microphones.Hand-selected 3-micron capsule Jensen audio transformer Military grade JAN 5840 vacuum tube Internal switchable power supply voltage Ultra clean signal path
Utilizing hand-selected 3-micron capsules, high-quality Jensen audio transformers and military-grade JAN 5840 vacuum tubes, the MA-200 performs at a level reminiscent of some of the best loved classic condenser microphones. The MA-200 power supply can be set for 115V and 230V, 50 or 60 Hz, through an internal switch (100V is also available). Each MA-200 microphone, power supply and cable set is burned in for 24 hours, carefully tested and evaluated, then packaged in its protective case-within-a-case.
Use anywhere you would use an expensive, large diaphragm tube microphone:
Vocals Broadcast Acoustic Instruments Piano Drum Overheads, Drum Rooms Orchestral Recording Choral Recording Voice-overs
Polar PatternFrequency Response
- TRANSDUCER TYPE: Externally excited capacitor type
- DIAPHRAM: 1inch diameter, gold sputtered
- DIAPHRAM THICKNESS : 3microns
- POLAR RESPONSE: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 30 Hz18 kHz, ±2.5dB
- DISTORTION: head amp only,
- SELF NOISE: 14db nominal, not to exceed 16db (A Weighted)
- IMPEDANCE: 200 ohms, balanced using an output transformer
- VACUUM TUBE: 5840 pentode tube wired for triode operation
- OUTPUT CLIPPING:
- 132dB @ 20 Hz
- 135dB @ 32 Hz
- 136dB @ 100 Hz
- 136dB @ 1 kHz
- 136dB @ 10 kHz
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT:
- Carrying case with microphone, power supply, shock mount
- and cables: 13 lbs.
- Microphone: 7 5/8 X 2, 1 lb.
Für weitere Informationen, besuchen Sie bitte die Homepage
zu diesem Produkt.