From Earthworks, the TC30 condenser microphone is every bit as unique in design as it is in functionality and sound. Primarily designed for crucial capturing of loud, transient rich sources, the TC30 excels when used on drums, percussion, overheads, piano, horns, guitar cabinets, and other amplified instruments. The prepolarized omnidirectional capsule exhibits fast response to transient (peak) signals.
The capsule is coupled with a dedicated low output impedance preamplifier resulting in transparent signal reproduction without noise and peak distortion. An impressively wide, flat frequency response and omni-directional pick up pattern further maximize detail and eliminate noise due to proximity effect. Overall the TC30 is a valued addition to professional and project recording facilities as well as sound reinforcement rigs.
- Matched Pair
- This stereo set of Earthworks TC30 microphones are perfectly matched in sensitivity and frequency response from the manufacturer. The matched pair is intended for stereo applications such as ambiance, overhead and piano capturing.
- Ultra Wide Frequency Response
- The TC30 exhibits a frequency response of 9Hz to 30kHz resulting in impressively detailed signal reproduction.
- Fast Transient Response
- The prepolarized condenser capsule is capable of capturing signal rich in transient peaks without noise due to distortion.
- High SPL Handling
- The TC30's high SPL provides incredible headroom which further minimizes noise due to peak distortion and excessively loud signals at close proximity.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern provides rich, consistent detail at the off and direct sections of the capsule.