Operating directly at 1 bit, 2.8224MHz, the AD1 | Grimm is eminently suitable for creating SACD masters from analogue sources. Additonally, DSD processing DAW's will find no better front end. Combined with our DD1 digital converter, the AD1 offers the best CD rate converter performance available.
In order to get past the limitations posed by commercially available converter chips, the AD1´s converters are made with discrete parts. The input circuitry before the modulator consists of only two resistors. This strategy pays off with unparallelled low noise and distortion, while delivering data that can be directly pressed onto SACDs or processed in a DSD workstation.
- An ultralow noise clock source delivering the same precision irrespective of whether it is operated in locked or freerunning mode
- LowVoltage Differential Signalling, eliminating jitter by groundbound noise
- Swingingchoke rectification, still the most effective and lowestnoise powerfactor correction scheme known
- Audiophile construction details such as selected capacitor types, DC coupling and a copperplated chassis
- EMC by design. From the very first planning stage onwards, parasitics were considered as an integral part of the circuit, not something to be worked around at the end of the development cycle
- extensive use of wideband, quiet pointofload shunt voltage regulators that effectively keep AC currents associated with the operation of analogue or digital circuits local, rendering interference between circuits zero
- choke power supply filter, providing clean power to the shunt regulators
- audiophile construction details such as selected capacitor types, 'melf' resistors and DC coupling.
Für weitere Informationen, besuchen Sie bitte die Homepage
zu diesem Produkt.